Friday, October 10, 2008

A word or two on walking...

http://chuckiev.blogspot.com/2008/07/walk-this-way.html

There's some good information there. Walking can be tough, I walked 11 miles Tuesday (there were a few spurts of running mixed in), then my 6 mile run the following day was pretty damn painful.

The MS 150 bike ride is this weekend, so I have to be up around 3am tomorrow. I'm still debating whether to do the 150 miles (on practically no training), or wimp out and do the 100 miles (on practically no training).

4 comments:

danban said...

i say go for the 150 :0)

Paul Anderson said...

Ugh, you had to throw down, didn't you?! Now I have to seriously think about it...

Tina Marie Parker said...

What did you do?

Paul Anderson said...

I wimped out and did the 100-mile version. BUT...I did hill repeats while waiting for co-workers from Team Intuit, so it ended up being 105 miles.