Saturday, May 10, 2008

Training for Morons in 3 easy steps

1. Pay good money for a coach
2. See what you are supposed to do for a workout for the day
3. Do something completely different

My recommended 3-hour post-Wildflower recovery ride turned into a 9-hour tour of the hills of Poway. 6500'-8500' of climbing (depending on whose Garmin you believe), 86 miles. Lots of pain. I am swapping out my 27 rear cassette for a 32 for the duration of Deathride training, and the Deathride. Oh yea and I might lose some weight too.
Full Garmin Data http://trail.motionbased.com/trail/activity/5633843

1 comment:

Jennywenny said...

You need to ditch the triathlons for a bit and come do the ACE program just for a few weeks! :)

Otherwise you'll burn out and you wont be there to push me up the hill like I'm hoping!