Thursday, June 12, 2008

Mid-week training check-in

Monday-off

Tuesday-45-minute spin class

Wednesday-swam 1500 yards. This was my first swim in 3 weeks, so I focused solely on form and didn't care about the clock. I felt I was swimming extremely slow, but I ended up finishing the 1500 in about 35 minutes, which is good for me. Immediately after I ran my usual Wednesday night run with Steve. It is starting to get hotter so I had to take several walk breaks. My run has really suffered in the month since Wildflower, I hope I can get it back by Vineman.

Thursday-55-minute spin class. About halfway through I got a cramp in my left calf, probably from poor running form the night before. I did a right-leg ILT for 5-minutes while the cramp went away. At night I walked 2 miles to stretch my legs out a bit.

No comments: